Friday, October 1, 2010

9/30/2010 - The Verdict and an Indian Pasta Night

Well the verdict is in.  They plan to split the land in three different ways.  Looks more like a win for the Hindus than anything as the Muslims immediately said they would appeal to the supreme court. It's been relatively calm here too.  I've heard nothing about protests or violence breaking out.   I imagine it helps that India is hosting the Commonwealth games in a few days and no one in this country wants India to be perceived as an unstable country.

We did spend the day at the hotel where Chris and I put in some good hours.  We were able to complete the outline structure of our final deliverable so now it's just a fill-in-the-details exercise for the next couple of weeks. 

In the evening we held a team pasta night.  The hotel provided us cooking supplies, a stove, plates, etc.  A few of the team members cooked and we enjoyed our first home cooked meal in 2 weeks. Tasty.  We had a really nice time and I must say (again), this team really, really gels well.  

Tomorrow we are off to Mysore (see ancient temples) and Kabini.(go on an elephant safari).  I won't be bringing my laptop so that means I won't be blogging for the next few days.  I promise to take many pictures and stay the hell away from a mama elephant and her child.   Take care everyone!!!
Pasta Party on the Terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment