Thursday, October 7, 2010

10/7/2010 - More Cultural Immersion

Today, at PSI, Chris and I did a practice run of our final presentation to a couple of the PSI staff members.  The feedback was excellent.  Just need to make some final, minor adjustments to the pitch and we're set for tomorrow.  I think they're going to like our assessment of their organization (even through there will be some tough criticism) and we feel they'll understand our recommendations.   Knock on wood ... should be a good day. 

After work I was at it again getting myself culturally immersed.  This time I went to a dance show.  It was quite good.  Apparently there were some very famous people there.  One of the dancers won best actress of the year in 2006.  For some info on the show you can click here.  The only criticism I have is it was way too long; lasted 3 1/2 hours. 

After the show we headed back to the hotel, ordered some food, and added some finishing touches to tomorrow's presentation.  I've attached a short video of one of the dances.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment