Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18/2010 - Back to Reality

This is officially my last post of this blog.  Today I was back at work and it really feels strange. I remember feeling like this when I returned from Chile after a couple years.  Many people have come up to me and asked, "So how was India?" and/or asked "How was the CSC program?".  It's hard to answer questions like these in a brief manner so I've kept my responses relatively short.  "Yes, I had a wonderful experience" and "India was great." I suppose the best thing I could do is give them the URL to this blog, right? :-).  Take care everyone and thanks for following!!
The Blue Tigers - IBM CSC India9
Left to Right (Top) Chris, Mario, Patricia, Randy, Wolf, Joanne, Mariana, Natalia
(Bottom) Kohichi, Dan, Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment