Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/13/2010 – My First Cricket Match


What a way to start the work day.  Because PSI was so pleased with our work, they insisted we go to watch cricket for a couple hours before going to the office.  So that’s what we did.  And guess what? We got to see the national Indian team play Australia.  Chris and I were a little spooked walking around because we figured people thought we were Australian fans.  We remedied that quickly by purchasing some Indian flags and getting our face painted.   It was so cool and I actually have cricket semi-figured out.   We left the match at lunch time and as we were leaving a lot Indians thanked us for cheering for their team.  BTW .. The Indians blew away Australia.  

Afterward we put in a solid day of work. We are just about finished with everything.  We are really, really going to miss the PSI team.  I told Chris if he starts crying on our last day I will too :-).

At night we went out with the gang to get some Bollywood dance lessons.  How did I do? Maybe a D+, C-.  Fun, but difficult.  Later. 
Cheering for the Indians

No comments:

Post a Comment