Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/2010 - Working, Working, Working

Hello.  Not much to tell today.  Another day at PSI full of planning, designing, and documenting.  Chris and my field trip has finally been confirmed.  We'll be leaving Bangalore tomorrow night at 9pm (via train) and arriving Bellary at 5:30am.  Our official field visit will start around 8:30am and run until 11am (or so).  The field visit consists of observing a mobile testing center where miners and farmers can get tested for HIV and receive counseling if needed.  Should be very interesting.

After our field visit Chris and I are going to do some 'touring' and visit Hampi (click here for more information).  The place looks fantastic and our PSI guide said people come from all over the world to see it.  I'll make sure to take a lot of pictures.  NOTICE:  I am not to bring my laptop to Bellary, so there will be no updates to my blog on Thursday September 30th.  

I just realized I haven't showed anyone my harsh living accommodations in Bangalore.  I did a short video so you could gain an appreciation of my suffering.  Chris and I joked that it's going to be rough returning home where we have to make our own coffee and drive ourselves to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment