Friday, September 17, 2010

9/17/2010 - A Day at IBM India

Today I had the opportunity to meet with the IBM team in India whom I work with on a daily basis.  I was able to spend about 1/2 hour with each employee and enjoy a wonderful lunch with the team.  The IBM site I went to in Bangalore is huge; composed of over five large buildings.  This particular IBM site is actually part of a much larger technology park with other companies such as Accenture, Nokia/Siemens, Microsoft, and Philips.  The IBMers told me this is where many of the call centers are located.   There's people everywhere and the complex is quite nice. 

I arrived IBM at 10AM today after an eventful ride in the cab.  I'm starting to get used to all the weaving in and out.  And I'm taking all my near death experiences in stride.  My meetings started at 10:30AM and I finished up the day around 7PM.  The team took me to an India buffet for lunch where I tried everything.  Needless to say, I'll be skipping dinner tonight.   Here's a picture of the IBM team right after we had lunch.  Until tomorrow ~Dan

Left to Right (Top) Bobichan, Rajesh, Thiru, Julie
(Bottom) Dan, Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment