Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/2010 - Last Minute Preperations

So, in less than 24 hours I'll be departing for India.  The preparation for this trip has been intense.  I really don't know why though?  I've traveled out of the country many times before for a month and never felt this kind of pressure to make sure everything is 'in-order'. 

This past weekend the family and I were very busy finishing up any last minute preparation items.  Claudia (my wife) was just awesome.  She made sure I stuck to my packing list and then made sure all the essentials were there.  Between the two of us, we had the suitcase packed in about 15 minutes.  That's got to be some sort of record. 

Right now I'm finishing off some work-related items with the plan being I can relax this evening with the family.  I'm also contemplating trying to sleep standing up tonight in preparation for the 15 hour flight that awaits me :-/.  Well, that's all I got for now.   Catch you on the next post.  ~Dan.

1 comment:

  1. Baby, we make an excellent team! I love you!

    ReplyDelete